Greece

Monday, June 26, 2006

Hi Friends! I decided to create a blog for my trip to Greece. I leave tomorrow evening and will arrive in Athens on Wednesday. I will post stories about my travels as much as I am able and I hope you will write me as well. I have to go finish packing. I'm doing my best to pack lightly which is not a trait that comes naturally to me. I am only taking one bag with limited numbers of clothing and shoes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

you are the coolest person ever. no seriously, you are. i cannot believe you are kayaking around crete! you are my new hero. my email is messed up right now so i can't even write you to catch you up on things! booooo. i am good. life here is good. sorry i haven't told you about the boy! i stink. he is swell. he will be in athens july 11 or 12, but i won't get there till the 13! i am so mad! are you sure you can't stay an extra couple of days? :) we'll be in touch soon i hope. love you and have so much fun!
ash

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home