
This is my first destination on Crete. I'm going to a small town called Matala where I will meet up with my guides and fellow kayakers. I am going a day early to this town, along with the guides, because I cannot wait to lay on the beach under one of those umbrellas! I'll have one and a half days in Athens before I venture on the ferry to Crete. My guides said that they will know when I arrive in Matala because it is such a small place, we are bound to run into one another or else meet up at the hotel.
2 Comments:
I mean, it's no Bethany beach, but not too shabby.... :)
Yahoo! Have a blast!
That picture reminds me of my apartment pool. Minus the sand, umbrellas, clean water, mountainside view, and chairs that aren't slimy.
:) I hope you have a blast Kate!! Watch out for strange sea creatures.
Post a Comment
<< Home