Kalimera Again!
Goodmorning to everyone! I just enjoyed my last Greek breakfast of yummy yogurt with honey. I'm going to go upstairs, throw everything in my bag (I mean pack nicely mom) and head out for the metro (thank you Olypmics 2004).
I can't believe this is my last blog entry from Greece. What a trip! I'm going to miss being here.
Deann I hope your conference is going well. You are the smartest woman alive! (That motto always helped me in college.) I miss you and I hope to see you this fall!!
Matt, I really hope that you feel better soon and that you can find someone somewhere to help you out! Give Deann a big hug for me in London. You two are the bestest.
Okay, I'm going to go get my stuff together.
Peace out. Love, Katie

2 Comments:
YAHOO FOR KATIE COMING HOME!
boo for me not seeing you for another four days.
YAHOO FOR HAVING A ROOMATE AGAIN!
boo for the massive clean up i need to do after the wild parties I've thrown in our apartment while you've been gone - just kidding :)!
YAHOO FOR MY SOUL ROOMMATE!!!!!!!!
Hi Katie,
Deanne and Matt here. We are both in London now. We enjoyed reading your blog.
Matt wants everyone to know that he was officially awarded the prize for visitor to Athens with the most time spent on a throne. Nevertheless, it was great hanging out with you in Athens. Sorry that my digestive functioning took up so mich of our conversation.
Matt would also like to clarify that while Katie was paddling hard in the wind, Deanne was in the low brace position when she was not steering. This probably contributed to their boat remaining upright. So, it would seem that Katie and Deanne had a perfect combo going at that moment. Matt would also like to note that deer are very cute, even when they are caught in the headlights. Kudos to you both.
Deanne would like you to know that she will have the pictures uploaded when she has a better connection. This one is slooooow and dodgy.
Welcome home,
Matt & Deanne
Post a Comment
<< Home